We are currently recruiting for a part-time, fully qualified accountant to head up our compliance team. Some of the details are below but if you are interested drop an email to paul [at] phaccountants.ie.
We are currently growing our client base rapidly and this represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of this growth and a clear career path into the senior management team of the practice.
The role will be based within our compliance team focused on delivering a professional and efficient compliance service to our clients covering production of annual accounts, corporation tax and VAT returns and other tasks related to company reporting.
Accountant Role – 2.5/3 day Week – Flexible hours
Role and main areas of responsibility
- Production and review of annual financial accounts
- Year-end reporting processes.
- Reconciliation of key control accounts
- Preparation and filing of annual corporation tax returns
- Review and filing of regular VAT returns
- Oversee and support other members of the compliance team
- Preparation of the management accounts for different client companies
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- 2 years post qualified experience
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Bright, confident, and ambitious
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team player
- Good initiative with strong problem-solving skills
Salary – €40,000 – €45,000 pro-rata